Collection of your Personal Information
Primarily, personal information collected is limited only to information required to process a structured settlement or fulfill a prescription request. We do not collect any other personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you or your insurance provider or their designee(s) in relation to services provided for your behalf.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Chronovo does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Chronovo may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Chronovo, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Chronovo may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Chronovo or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Chronovo; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Chronovo, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
Chronovo secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Chronovo stores its data in the cloud with Microsoft Azure, which ensures the highest level of data security.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Chronovo does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this application.
From time to time, Chronovo may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Chronovo, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
External Data Storage Sites
We store your data on servers provided by Microsoft Azure with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Chronovo welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Chronovo has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Chronovo.com at:
78 Blanchard Rd
Burlington, Massachusetts 01803
Effective as of January 01, 2023