Collaborate with a team that stands ready to streamline and strengthen your next structured settlement. Our leadership team represents over 105 years of experience in the industry. We’re supported by a nationwide network of sales and case advocate professionals, each with 10+ years of quoting and settlement expertise, as well as the best financial planning, Medicare compliance, and settlement solutions in the business. We invite you to request a real-time quote. Refer a case. Reach out for support.
Working together, we’ll make every case our most important case.
Chris Burns, Chief Financial Officer
Chris Coyne, Chief Economic Analyst
Jennifer Elhoss, Settlement Services Manager
Rob Forner, Managing Director
Annie Hernandez, Director of Strategic Settlement Services
Mike Hernandez, Chief Client Officer
Christine L. Koza, Managing Director
Zach Leonard, Managing Director
Ken Paradis, Chief Executive Officer
Elizabeth Pasquarella, Settlement Services Manager
Jack Plunkett, Director, Technical Strategy
Paul Rogers, Managing Director
Eric Rycus, Vice President of Sales
Randy Simard, Chief Settlement Officer
Gurdip Singh, Chief Technical Officer
Janie Vasquez, Case Advocate
Bill Wakelee, Chief Strategy Officer
Nick Womack, Vice President, Client Services
Rick Woollams, Chief Claims Officer
Chief Financial Officer
“Over the course of my nearly 30-year career I have had the unique opportunity to work for a variety of companies that offered innovative, powerful and game-changing solutions to clients and along the way I have learned what works and what doesn’t. Chronovo works.
Combining a cutting-edge technology platform built precisely for the industry with seasoned leadership and passionate people offering fresh perspectives, Chronovo has blazed a new trail in the insurance industry, shifting the paradigm in the way claimants and insureds think about structured settlements. As the operations leader, my experience has brought a level of depth and discipline to the transaction that is atypical of most of our peers. As we continue to reshape the industry, I am excited to deliver measurable value to Chronovo’s clients and those they serve.”
- Chief Financial Officer: Altus Marketing & Management
- Chief Financial Officer: Crowe Paradis Services Corporation (now ISO Claims Partners)
- Chief Financial Officer: NeuroTherm, Inc.
- Chief Accounting Officer: Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc.
- Participated in IPO process and multiple private buy / sell transactions
- Certified Public Accountant in Massachusetts since 1992
- BS in Accountancy & MBA: Bentley University
Chief Economic Analyst
“As a finance professor and financial planning professional for nearly 40 years, my goal has always been to provide individuals with the kind of clarity about their choices that ensures optimal financial decisions. As a general rule, focus is the biggest hurdle. Focus is difficult because the details are abstract, disjointed and presented in the lines of a spreadsheet. Chronovo’s patent-pending algorithms simplify the big picture with the sublime clarity of graphs.
Whether standing in front of the college lecture hall or sitting for a consultation at the kitchen table, I have spent my career explaining the critical details in as sharp a relief as possible. Now, at Chronovo, the audience may be bigger and the stakes higher, but the method is the same: enable focus on life-shaping decisions through simplicity, clarity and command.”
- Professor, St. Joseph’s University: Department of Finance
- Author, Retirement Planning (chapters 6-8): American College of Financial Planners
- Expert, interviewed and cited by The Wall Street Journal, Philadelphia Enquirer, and Philadelphia Business Journal, as well as “Money Matters” on CNN
- Author and co-author, articles on finance, taxation, and the US stock market: Journal of the Academy of Finance, Research in Finance and National Tax Journal
- Content expert, question creation: National Certified Financial Planners Exam
- Certified Financial Planner & Registered Financial Consultant
- First Lieutenant: US Army
- BS: St. Joseph’s College, MBA: Temple University, PhD in Finance and Quantitative Methods: Temple University
Settlement Services Manager
“After more than 15 years of experience in the structured settlement industry, I still enjoy every minute of it. Knowing that we are safeguarding an individual’s future medical and financial needs is always fascinating and very rewarding. Meeting the needs and securing the timing and amounts for the structure on behalf of an injured individual is critical in the road to recovery. So many things can be bumpy in the process. I get great fulfillment from helping to make sure that at least the financial challenges can be much smoother.
In addition to enjoying the industry and its mission, I am thrilled to be a part of the Chronovo team because we are bringing a powerful change to the industry. Making structures easier to understand and available to a wider range of types and sizes of cases means that more people are getting assistance as a result of what we do at Chronovo every day.”
- Structured Settlement Case Manager: Atlas Settlement Group, Inc.
- Structured Settlement Case Manager: Ringler Associates
- BA in Business Administration: University of Texas
“My father started in the structured settlement industry back in 1986 and brought me on board with him in 2004. As an investment advisor I’ve always been intrigued by structures and their unique properties. It is rewarding to help solve people’s future financial needs and help them realize the value structures add in the settlement process. Lately, the structured settlement industry has become stagnant but Chronovo changes all that with its industry- leading, client-facing technology and collaborative, consultative approach to using structures. I’m excited to be a part of the Chronovo team and the revolution.”
- Settlement Specialist: Settlement Planners
- Financial Representative: MassMutual
- Settlement Specialist: Brant Hickey & Associates
- Cash Manager: Franklin Templeton Investments
- CCM: Certified Cash Manager, Series 6, 7, 63
- BA in Business Economics: University of California, Santa Barbara
Director of Strategic Settlement Services
“Over my 30-year career, I have focused on delivering excellence in claims management in the highly complex property and casualty insurance industry. I have been so blessed to have worked with gifted people and inspired strategies that have made a meaningful difference for clients.
Throughout my career I have never experienced or utilized a solution that provides tangible benefits to all parties involved in a claim like the one that Chronovo has built. What excites me about Chronovo is the combination of unparalleled technology and talent that brings fundamental and meaningful innovation to everyone: injured individuals, claims professionals, clients, and even counsel to the claim.
Chronovo’s mission makes all the difference to me as a former claim professional. It’s about doing well for the company by doing right for all our clients. Chronovo is a ‘must have’ in your Risk Management tool box. I wish Chronovo had been around when I was responsible for managing claims.”
- Vice President, Workers’ Compensation Claims: York Risk Services
- Account Manager/Client Services: Southern California Risk
- Management Association
- Senior Claims Examiner: Colen and Lee
- Claims Examiner: Highlands Insurance
- Industry Designations: Self-Insured License, WCCA, WCCP
Chief Client Officer
“Throughout my career, I have focused on providing the highly complex insurance industry with its most intuitive and innovative healthcare, claims management and cost containment solutions. Over the past three years, I have been so blessed to work here at Chronovo with extremely gifted people and inspired strategies that have made a meaningful difference for our clients. Chronovo continues to reinvent an industry that has been nothing less than stagnant over the past 30 years. What inspires me most about Chronovo is that our unparalleled technology and talent bring fundamental, meaningful outcomes to everyone: claims professionals, employers, underwriters, injured individuals and even counsel to the claim.
As someone who is empowered as a leader at Chronovo, our mission makes all the difference to me. It’s about doing well for the company by doing right for each and every client we have. We launched Chronovo three years ago with the vision of delivering a vastly new program into a new era of the insurance industry. Chronovo has grown from the promise of a ‘new time’ to the reality of a primetime organization.”
- Chief Sales Officer: Self Health Network
- Chief Business Development Officer: Next Image Medical
- Vice President of Sales: Paradigm Management Services
- Vice President of Sales: Aetna
- Vice President-Sales: Concentra
- National Sales Executive: Intracorp
- Sales Manager: Genex Services
- Numerous Gold Circle awards as top sales professional, Diamond Award for sales excellence, Top performer for Sales and Client Services
- BS in Business Management with an emphasis in Sales and Marketing: California State Polytechnic University
Christine L. Koza
“For me, the structured settlement industry is a family tradition. My father was among the early pioneers of the industry 40 years ago as one of the co-founders of its original structured settlement company. Over my 26 years in the business, I have done my best to try to bring the same energy, enthusiasm and innovation that my father always brought to an industry he loved.
As I expected when I came to Chronovo, my colleagues and I are making the kind of change to our industry that my father would have applauded. In addition, with our steep, upward trajectory, I have had a significant opportunity to expand my skills to help propel that growth. I am excited to be part of Chronovo.”
- Structured Settlement Case Manager: EPS Settlement Group
- Administrative Assistant/Case Manager: Ringler Associates
- Member, NSSTA
- BA in Broadcast Production: University of Maine
“After spending 10 years in structured settlements in various locations with various companies around the country, I found that the industry had become stagnant and predictable. Chronovo, with its track record for innovation and service excellence, has reinvigorated my love for structures and the financial security it provides injured individuals.
The ability to leverage Chronovo’s team of experienced professionals to triage claims, combined with my analytical background and experience, allows me to comprehensively service our clients’ ever-changing needs. I am excited to be a part of the Chronovo team as we continue to reinvent the way the structured are done.”
- Settlement Annuity Specialist: Ringler Associates
- Settlement Coordinator: Mesirow Financial
- Level II CFA Candidate
- Masters of Economics & an Advanced Certificate in Finance
- Econometrics and Data Analysis: Fordham University
- BS in Finance & BS in Entrepreneurship: Millikin University
- BS in International Business: L’Ecole de Commerce International
Chief Executive Officer
“Throughout my career, I have harnessed the best talent and the most innovative thinking to make complex insurance and regulatory challenges as simple and beneficial as possible. I launched Chronovo because I saw so many injured individuals missing an invaluable, life-changing opportunity without even realizing it. I asked the best in the business in their respective disciplines to join me in the cause to turn that around. Amazingly, they all agreed.
Our team’s passion, talent and commitment are leavened into every call, every quote and every consultation. Chronovo is making a difference.”
- Harry S. Truman Scholar and Scholar-in-Residence
- Special Assistant Attorney General: Commonwealth of Massachusetts and its Workers’ Compensation Trust Fund
- Chief-of-Staff: Massachusetts Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Certified Structured Settlement Consultant (CSSC) certification
- Co-Founder, Partner, and/or Chief Executive Officer for 4 successful business in the claims and disabilities field
- Alternative Risk Concepts, Second Injury Fund: Recoveries and subrogation
- Crowe Paradis LLC (now The Advocator Group): Social Security Disability advocacy services)
- Crowe Paradis Services Corporation (now ISO Claims Partners): Medicare Set Aside and CMS compliance services
- Ametros Financial: Post-settlement professional administration services
- Lead Inventor, US Patent #8,224,678 B2, for the automated disability claim and medical cost containment card technology for Ametros Financial’s “CareGuard”
- BA in Classics, History and Political Theory: Colorado College, JD: University of Notre Dame School of Law
Settlement Services Manager
“I was first introduced to the structured settlement industry in 2003 and I immediately knew that it is something I would be passionate about pursuing. I always feel a sense of pride and accomplishment when I am able assist an injured person plan for future financial needs by structuring a portion of the settlement. I know the peace of mind and guaranteed tax-free benefits that will result. Whether it is setting up a college fund, lifetime benefits, annual benefits and/or benefits to cover future medical costs, structured settlements help to relieve the financial burden and uncertainty that can follow an injury.
I joined Chronovo because everyone here shares the same passion I have. Chronovo is leading the industry in a new direction that offers exciting benefits to injured parties, employers, attorneys and carriers. We have created a truly unique atmosphere in which each team member is engaged, shares knowledge and celebrates success.”
- Structured Settlement Case Manager: EPS Settlement Group
- Administrative Assistant/Case Manager: Ringler Associates
- Occupational Studies Medical Assistant: Andon College-Modesto
Director, Technical Strategy
“I asked for a strategic role at Chronovo because in my 40 years in the insurance data industry, I constantly worked to claim value from technical systems and platforms that were never designed to deliver what the insurance professional needed, expected and deserved. My company was always tasked with salvaging value, never ensuring it from the outset. I wanted to change that, to be a part of a team that designs superb technology for a single-minded, focused business that precisely meets—and even predicts—the needs of users and the industry. That is exactly what has happened at Chronovo.
Quite simply, it has been a thrill to take a lifetime of lessons and experience and be involved in crafting the right solution—both technologically and organizationally—and to make it right from the beginning. I have found it so compelling that I put off my planned retirement to be part of this enterprise and have been invigorated by what we have all created together at Chronovo.”
- Senior Industry Advisor: Guidewire, Inc.
- Principal and Co-Founder: Millbrook, Inc.
- Recipient of 2012 IASA Technology Award for the introduction of MiAgents mobile agency management application for Oregon Mutual Insurance Company.
- Strategic Consultant, Acting Chief Information Officer: New York State Insurance Fund and the Philadelphia Contributionship
- Vice President, Operations & IT: Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
- Chief Operations Officer: Warwick Insurance Company
- Programmer through technology executive: Royal Insurance (now Royal-Sun Alliance)
- BS in Finance: Lehigh University
“Since I began in the business in 1982, I have seen significant change in the structured settlement industry: some of it good; some of it bad. However, the business model has generally stayed the same. Chronovo has brought a refreshing, programmatic approach by delivering structured settlements with its own technology, a new kind of quote and a new level of service.
Chronovo has become a leading structured settlement company because of our value-added approach of offering both greater assistance to the claims professional and more insights on the value of structures to the claimant. How do we do this?
First, Chronovo operates as a single corporate entity with everyone working together for the common good of the company, the client and the claimant/plaintiff. Most firms are a collection of independent brokers with limited resources and challenges with comprehensive customer service as a result.
Second, Compass, our patent-pending, proprietary technology, creates easy-to-understand Chronograph quotes with graphs, illustrations and information that highlight and explain the significant value of a structured settlements to all of the parties.”
- Executive Vice President & Mid-Atlantic Marketing Representative: The Pension Company
- Expert in the calculations and use of CPLR 50-A and 50-B in New York
- Member, NSSTA’s Legislation and Regulation Committee
- BS in Finance: The Pennsylvania State University
Vice President of Sales
“Over my 27 years as a sales professional in the healthcare, claims management and cost containment industries, my commitment to promoting best-in-class solutions has remained critical to me. I’m especially proud to be part of Chronovo, as we not only provide an excellent product but also offer a solution to the market that benefits everyone it touches. Each constituent involved in a claim—the plaintiff, the claims organization and the employer—all benefit through the use of structured settlements. I have been looking for this kind of market-changing opportunity my entire career!
At Chronovo, we do the right thing. We offer unparalleled technology with honesty and integrity. Chronovo’s products and leadership make all the difference to me as a sales professional. Knowing the product and people I represent are by far the best in the industry makes my job incredibly rewarding.”
- Vice President of Sales: Jopari Solutions, Inc.
- Regional Vice President: SHN
- Vice President: NextImage Medical
- Regional Vice President: Paradigm Management Services
- Aviation and Aviation/Airway Management: Northwestern Michigan College and Southeastern Oklahoma State University
Chief Settlement Officer
“Over my 25 years as a structured settlement consultant, I have assisted individuals as they navigate the biggest, most complex losses. A lifetime of financial security that is independent of the whims of the stock market or the talents of an investor is absolutely critical to planning the future with confidence. Nothing replaces the value of an expert to ensure that injured individuals secure exactly what they need.
Chronovo is stocked with people who get it right. We have designed technology to harness the talents of our incomparable team and drive a clearer, more expansive understanding of what a structure really means for all parties involved. With our Chronograph, we have translated tax savings, market comparisons and all of the other variables into two straightforward graphs. We have made the complex simple to fuel the best, most customized decisions for cases of every size and complexity level. We provide briefings on the life company and easy definitions of industry terms so everyone is fully informed.
Chronovo is an idea that is long overdue: make it easy to provide all the opportunities that structured settlements are designed to deliver.”
- Structured Settlement Consultant: Travelers Insurance Company
- Vice President, Marketing: Platinum Insurance Marketing
- Vice President, Marketing: Medivest Benefit Advisors
- Structured Settlement Consultant: EPS Settlements Group
- NSSTA Marketing Committee
- CSSC Certification
- BS in Marketing Central: Connecticut State University
Chief Technical Officer
“I wanted to be a part of Chronovo from the very beginning because I saw an opportunity to turn code into clarity for all parties in the claims process. This includes injured individuals with a chance to turn their misfortune into lifetime income and security, as well as counsel and claims professionals who deserve a simpler, more efficient explanation of the specific value and impact of a structure. What could be a better use of graphs, code and technology in general than that?
Chronovo advances an amazing ambition every day: to animate the settlement discussion with a real-time understanding of the value of a structure. We’re transforming the slow, cumbersome process into a simple, efficient and intuitive one for everyone. At Chronovo we bring those changes to individuals who may need us more than they even realize. This is what I love to do.”
- Solutions Architect & Chief Architect, MSP Navigator: Crowe Paradis Services Corporation: Mandatory Medicare Reporting technology
- Solutions Architect & Chief Architect, patented CareGuard Card: Ametros Financial, Inc.: post-settlement health care coordination
- IT Consultant: McGladrey, LLP
- BS in Computer Science & Engineering: Northeastern University
“After 16 years, I still get a thrill from helping injured individuals find their financial pathway forward with structures. I joined Chronovo because that mission is at our core. The technology is fantastic, designed to advance our mission and to help everyone in the process get it right. The work has always been fascinating and challenging but my colleagues at Chronovo also inspire me to do my best and require the same from them. Chronovo is a wonderful combination of “old school” values and new school techniques and tools. I am here because I witness every day that Chronovo is truly a revolution in structured settlements.”
- Operations Manager/Case Manager: Atlas Settlements
- Operations Manager: Ringler Associates
Chief Strategy Officer
“I helped launch Chronovo largely because of the financial meltdown of 2008. When the market collapsed, I noted that the individuals I’d advised to take advantage of tax-free structured settlement annuity opportunities over the previous 20 years were completely, blissfully unaffected.
As these clients called to thank me, I thought about so many others who opted for all-cash settlements and how they could have fared so much better with a structure. I wondered if the structured settlement broker industry—and if I myself—was doing enough to explain the value of structures to maximize gain and avoid losses. The answer was ‘no.’
Chronovo is changing all that. Our new approach enables more injured individuals to understand and take advantage of a structure as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Because of Chronovo, I will have a very different answer when a 2008-type event happens again.”
- Claims Adjuster, Allstate Insurance: Claims Supervisor Cigna Insurance
- Certified Structured Settlement Consultant (CSSC) certification
- Chair, National Structured Settlement Trade Association Education Committee
- Broker & Director, Marketing Communications: Ringler Associates
- 2015 Recipient, NSSTA Leadership Award
- Co-Host, 10 Legal Talk Network/Ringler Radio shows
- Published articles in Litigation Management Magazine, The Self-Insurer
- Director, Special Markets: Integrated Financial Settlements (IFS)
- Adjunct Professor, Business & Finance: St. Joseph’s University; MBA and Undergraduate: Eastern University and Ursinus College
- Chair, National Structured Settlement Trade Association, CSSC/MSSC Certifications
- BS in Marketing & Management, MBA in Finance: LaSalle University
Vice President, Client Services
“I have spent the last decade developing innovative solutions to complex medical issues within the insurance industry. I vowed that I would always work within organizations that provide more: more for the client, the examiner, and most importantly, the injured individual. When the opportunity arose to be part of Chronovo, I recognized a rare opportunity to check all those boxes and actually do more.
What better way to make a difference in the insurance industry than by doing good for all parties? It’s a tremendous privilege to be able to ensure financial security and create certainty for families that have suffered through years of uncertainty. By promoting a user-friendly, tech-enabled broker model, Chronovo has brought the value of structured settlement out of the shadows and into the light. I am happy and proud to be a part of that.”
- National Account Executive: PRIUM
- Co-developer: PRIUM’s Intervention Program, winner of Business Insurance Innovation Award
- AB in Journalism: University of Georgia
Chief Claims Officer
“A 30-year veteran of the P & C Claims industry, I’ve led Travelers’ Liability Claims Group in Hartford and, most recently, I served as Global Head for AIG’s Commercial Claims Division. I was responsible for an organization of 3800 people handling commercial claims in all lines of business in 77 countries with $20,000,000,000 in annual payout. I also helped drive efficiencies for AIG’s shared service centers and telecommuting operations and helped navigate the manifold challenges of the 2008-09 credit crisis. In other words, I’m accustomed to creating best-practice and crisis management strategies on a global, organizational scale. I bring all these lessons and experiences to the Chronovo Consulting Group and its clients. Whether providing resolution strategies and expert testimony on a large, complex claim with our Complex Claim Group or consulting on the operational design of an international claims organizations, I enjoy leveraging a lifetime in claims into meaningful, practical courses of action.”
- President, Global Commercial Claims: AIG
- Second Vice President, Strategic Claims: Travelers
- Claims Committee of the American Excess Insurance Association: Member
- Claims Committee of the American Nuclear Insurance Association: Member
- BA in Political Science and Government: Kent State University; JD: Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University